17 Nov The best 10 SkinCeuticals products for each skin type
We have been receiving messages about bringing new skincare lines to The Vanity Lab – and we want to make it easy for you by making our website a one-stop shop for all your medical skincare needs. So we are excited to announce we are bringing in one of your favorites, SkinCeuticals!
There are 45 new products now available on our online shop – and we know, that can be overwhelming if you are not familiar with SkinCeuticals, so we hope this guide helps you!
For dry skin
- SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore – An anti-aging cream with a patented lipid ratio that nourishes dry skin and reverse signs of aging!
- SkinCeuticals Resveratrol B E – A face serum designed for nighttime use that neutralizes free radicals and improves the appearance of skin radiance, firmness and density.
- SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic – The most iconic product from the SkinCeuticals line, the C E Ferulic is a patented formula and the gold standard when it comes to Vitamin C. This will improve signs of aging and photo damage. Fun fact: once absorbed, this serum remains effective for a minimum duration of 72 hours!
For oily skin
- SkinCeuticals Silymarin CF – This is very similar to the iconic C E Ferulic, but this is an oil-free formula that works best on acne prone and oily skin types. This will delivers all the incredible protection of stable Vitamin C while reducing oiliness and refining skin texture.
- SkinCeuticals Clarifying Clay Masque – a purifying mask to be used once a week to decongest pores and remove excess oil – with the added benefits of hydroxy acids to gently exfoliate dead skin cells!
- SkinCeuticals Blemish + Age Defense – an effective options for mature patients with adult acne. This will treat acne, reduce oiliness, unclog pores, brighten skin color and improve fine lines and texture
For pigmentation concerns
If you are struggling with hyperpigmentation or sun damage, not only you can try the SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic (for normal-dry skin types) or the SkinCeuticals Silymarin CF (for oily skin types) mentioned above – but also:
- SkinCeuticals Discoloration Defense – A dark spot corrector that reduces the appearance of all major types of skin discoloration in all skin tones, including brown patches and post-acne marks.
For more hydration
- SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 – This serum combines vitamin B5 with Hyaluronic Acid to strenghten the skin’s barrier. This is an oil-free and lightweight serum that works for all skin types, but because it has all those properties, it’s ideal for ane-prone and oily skin.
- SkinCeuticals HA Intensifier – For deep hydration in all skin types, this serum stimulates hyaluronic acid synthesis (so your body will start making more natural hyaluronic acid!), preserves the existing hyaluronic acid and instantly hydrates. Also includes licorice root and purple rice root extract to increase your skin HA levels. A must have for anti-aging!
For overall antiaging
- Of course… Retinol! You can choose between the Skinceuticals Retinol 0.3, SkinCeuticals Retinol 0.5 and SkinCeuticals Retinol 1%. Retinol promotes healthy cell turnover, improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration, pores and blemishes (it really does it all!).
How to choose your retinol percentage with SkinCeuticals?
- We recommend picking the 0.3 if you are a begginer in the retinol game and just starting it out.
- The 0.5 is ideal if you had already pre conditioned your skin with lower percentages and you observe mild to moderate skin concerns.
- The 1% is for skin already used to those medium to high strength retinols, with observance of moderate to severe skin concerns. We recommend this after long term use of the Retinol 0.5.
We hope this quick guide helps you with some of SkinCeuticals best-sellers! As always, feel free to reach out if you have any questions 🙂