31 Jul Natasha’s Skincare Routine
Curious how Natasha keeps her skin looking so flawless? You’re in luck because she’s sharing her skin secrets – all the products she uses in her morning and evening routines.
- Teoxane Micellar Water
- ZO Calming Toner
- ZO Exfoliation Accelerator – I am obsessed with this product, it is like a mini chemical peel every day. It gets rid of that top layer of dull dead skin so that your other products penateate deeper, your makeup goes on better and it leaves you with a fresh glow. Warning sometimes it can have a bit of a bite to it.
- Daily Power Defense
- James Read H20 Tan Drops – Two or three times a week I add four drops of this into my daily power defense for a nice glowy tan. I just started using it this summer and it is a game changer. I have too many products in my am routine to add a self tanner, and I don’t like to wear tanner on my face at night before I lay on my white pillowcases, so this just infuses into the products I’m already using.
- ZO Brightalive
- SkinMedica TNS Eye Cream
- Colorescience All Calm SPF 50 – I normally wear this product on its own and love it but finding now that I have a little more colour in the summer it is a bit pale so I also use the Colorescience Even Up up which is a darker tone and SPF 50. Sometimes I just mix the two together but I usually use the two different shades as if I was contouring. It leaves my skin flawless for the ultimate no make up look. On days where I haven’t gotten much sleep I tap in a second layer of the All Calm under my eyes for extra brightness. (Alternative: I also love the ZO Smart Tone Facial Sunscreen. I use it on days when I prefer something thinner lighter and hydrating)
- ZO Sun Spray SPF – I use this sunscreen on my décolleté arms and backs of hands (and anywhere I wouldn’t want a tint from my facial sunscreen) I spend a lot of time driving each day and it is important to not neglect these areas. Nothing will give away your age like your décolleté and hands.
- True Marine Collagen – I mix this in my coffee every morning. I find it mixes best in hot liquid. You don’t even know it’s in there. I was also taking Viviscal Professional but my hair is so thick now I cut it out.
Mom hack: I keep one of all of these products (minis of the ones that are available in minis from the kits) in the glove box of my car. That way if I am running late in the morning, which is most mornings with 4 kids, I can put them on while I am sitting in traffic. I also have a stash of True Marine Collagen Travel Packets in my car incase I miss that too in the morning rush.
- Teoxane RHA Micellar Solution – I love this product because I HATE washing my face & getting my hairline wet. With this I just wipe it on with a cotton pad and I am good to go. I can do my entire pm routine while lying in bed.
- ZO Exfoliating Polish – I hate to admit it but I only exfoliate once or twice a week. I should be doing it everyday but at the end of the day I am exhausted. Exfoliating everyday is on the list of things I am looking forward to doing once the kids are older and off in college. I feel less guilty about skipping this step since I use the ZO Exfoliation Accelerator most mornings. I like to use this product when I am in the bath.
- ZO Calming Toner – I have dry skin so I love this toner but once or twice a week I swap this out for one of my husbands ZO Complexion Renewal Pads or ZO Acne Pads to keep my pores in check. I also use these if I ever feel a breakout coming on.
- SkinMedica TNS Essential Serum – This product is one of very few that actually uses human growth factors (not plant or animal). Yes it’s true they’re originally from the foreskin of circumcised infants, but they weren’t going to use them anyway. I’ll take it!
- ZO Retinol Skin Brightener 1% – Now that I am done breast-feeding I have just started using retinol again I’m starting slow a couple times a week to build my tolerance back up. I love this one because it is great for treating pigmentation and suppressing my melanocytes. Once summer is over I will be using the ZO Hydroquinone Pigmentation System* to get rid of all the pigmentation and melasma that I developed during my last pregnancy.
- Teoxane Advanced Filler (Dry) – This product uses the same hyaluronic acid’s that they use in their injectable filler.
- Teoxane Eye Cream – Just started using this one, will keep you posted.
- Latisse* – Even though I get eyelash extensions I love this product, it makes my lashes thicker longer and stronger so that my eyelash extensions last longer without damaging my natural lashes.
- James Read Tanning Mouse – I try to put this on once or twice a week on my body so I don’t look like A ghost. The James Reed Tanning Mitt is by far the best applicator mitt out there. With all other brands my nails eventually poke through them or product can seep into them and stain your hands. This one will last forever and you can literally throw it in the washing machine.
- ZO Sulfur Mask – I have dry skin so I don’t use this product how it is intended as a full face mask but if I ever get a break out I love to spot treat with it. I leave a dot of this on the pimple before I go to bed and the next morning it is practically gone.
*Available in The Lab only.